Viktoriia Mykuliak is a lawyer working within the firm's Trade team.
Viktoriia Mykuliak specializes in international trade law with a focus on WTO law. She advises clients on a broad range of international trade issues including trade remedies, market access, and WTO dispute settlement.
Prior to joining VVGB, Viktoriia worked for a top-tier law firm in Kyiv and served as a research assistant to Prof. Peter Van den Bossche, Director of Studies of the World Trade Institute, University of Bern.
In the past seven years, she has been a member of teams representing governments in several WTO disputes, acted for the clients in trade defence proceedings, advised on functioning of various FTAs, market access issues, trade sanctions, and other international trade law issues.
Viktoriia is recognised as a rising star for International trade by the Legal 500, 2021, and Expert Guides of Legal Media Group, 2021. She is a member of the Brussels Bar (B-list).
- Master of International Law and Economics, World Trade Institute, University of Bern, Switzerland (Patricia Murillo Montesdeoca Scholarship holder)
- LL.M. with specialization in Foreign Trade and Investment and International Dispute Resolution, "Europa-Institut" of Saarland University, Germany (DAAD/OSI Scholarship holder)
- Master's Degree in Law from the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, Ukraine
- Admitted to the Ukrainian Bar
- Member of the Brussels Bar (B-list)
- German (limited working proficiency)
- Polish (limited working proficiency)