- Qualified member of the bar in an EU Member State
- Litigation experience before national courts or the EU Courts
- Experience in negotiating, reviewing and drafting contracts
- Master's degree (LL.M.) in EU Law (College of Europe Bruges or equivalent)
- Convincing university grades
- Committed team player
- Accurate and thorough
- Client driven attitude
About the firm
VVGB is a Brussels based independent international law firm composed of experienced partners and their teams who combine their expertise and strengths to provide premier quality and personalized service at competitive rates due to the boutique structure. Clients include multinational corporations, medium-sized companies, international and domestic industry associations and governments.
The firm's Chemicals & Environment Practice focuses on a wide range of compliance, litigation and enforcement matters relating to chemicals (REACH/CLP, biocides plant protection products, fertilizers, etc.) but also packaging materials, (hazardous) waste, food, feed and various other highly regulated products and industries. We are furthermore legal counsel to consortia and we represent clients in data sharing negotiations and procedures.
Please send your application to:
VVGB Advocaten / Avocats
Mr. Peter Kugel LL.M.
Only candidates who provide all of the following documents with their initial application will receive a response and will be considered:
- A motivation letter
- Copies of all university diplomas and grades