- Member of the bar in an EU Member State
- LL.M in EU Law (College of Europe Bruges or similar)
- Convincing university grades
- Excellent drafting skills
About the firm
VVGB is a Brussels based independent international law firm composed of experienced partners and their teams who combine their expertise and strengths to provide premier quality and personalized service at competitive rates due to the boutique structure. Clients include multinational corporations, medium-sized companies, international and domestic industry associations and governments.
The firm's specialist EHS Risk Regulation Practice focuses on matters relating to chemicals, food, feed and various other highly regulated products and industries.
Please send your application to:
VVGB Advocaten / Avocats
Only candidates who provide the following documents when applying will receive a response and will be considered:
- A motivation letter
- Copies of university diplomas and grades
- Two reference persons that we may contact
31 October 2018